Welcome to Forisk Store
Welcome to the Forisk store! Forisk provides research, consulting, and educational services to operating, finance and strategy executives and analysts making decisions associated with timber REITs, timberlands, and wood-using energy and manufacturing facilities. We help our clients save time, reduce risk and enhance returns when they are buying, selling, building and changing mills, bioenergy plants, timberlands and publicly-traded forest industry equities. Go to our website,
Our store currently features six categories of products:
- Timberland Ownership: A list of the largest private timberland owners and managers in the United States, including contact information, acres owned or managed and ownership location.
- Timber REITs and Equity Research: Background information, comparative analysis and Forisk Research Technical Notes for those interested in investments in publicly traded, forest-owning real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Wood Demand Report: This special issue of the Wood Demand Report contains annual wood consumption data by state for the South from 2006 through 2011 to serve as a reference tool. The report provides market information from the field to keep forest analysts, timberland owners, and procurement foresters up to date on stumpage market news and mill wood purchase activities.
- Bioenergy: Detailed wood bioenergy project tracking, screening, and analyses related to biomass markets. Products support bioenergy market and competitive analysis by timberland owners, forest product companies, and bioenergy firms.
- Stumpage Price Forecasts: ForiskFORECASTS provide comprehensive, state-by-state ten-year, annual forecasts of stumpage prices across the US South and Pacific Northwest. Updated every six months, this ongoing research tracks the impacts of wood demand, timber supplies, forest products manufacturing capacity, technology shifts, biomass markets, imports and exports, and economic conditions on stumpage prices.
- Business Communications and Management: Resources for professional development, business improvement, and strategy implementation. Provides resources for those interested in improving business relationships, strengthening management skills, and bettering overall professional performance.